Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Defenestration of James Potter by hlf_insn_insmnc

Printer
Summary: Dumbledore has a very good idea. True, it may be termed as 'illegal,' but when it concerns the happiness and futures of two sixth-years, James Potter and Lily Evans, 'illegal' isn't really important, is it? His portraits agree.

And while it could be said that two inexperienced students should never be responsible for a mass construction project and the hosting of an international festival... well, the teachers of Hogwarts have never really paid attention to propreity, have they?
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 6344 Viewcount: 9386
Published on: 01/30/08 Updated On: 08/18/08





1. Defenestration by hlf_insn_insmnc [ - ] (1529 words)

2. Musicals and Meddlers by hlf_insn_insmnc [ - ] (1434 words)

3. A Little Shot of Happiness by hlf_insn_insmnc [ - ] (3381 words)

Hello again! I am terribly terribly sorry it's been so long since I've updated; I wouldn't be surprised if you have completely forgotten what this story is about.

Apologies!

I have been very busy, but recently was browsing through my documents and realized I'd half-finished this chapter. After that, the charming and debonair Argus simply pulled me in. Oh, and if any of you notice the slight similarity between Argus and Fezzik... well, its just a little tip of the hat to my love of S. Morgenstern (William Goldman?)

Ahh this author's note is much too long. Now, go--read!