Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

But Esau Have I Hated... by OliveOil_Med

Printer
Summary: All here life, Petunia listened to people say how special her little sister, Lily, was. And getting that letter and running off to that school only made things worse. So through the years, she sat on the sidelines and watched Lily become more and more amazing.

But what about her? A story through Petunia Evans' eyes on the subjects of Lily, Hogwarts, and a war most people don't even know is happening.


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 6 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 23516 Viewcount: 18113
Published on: 03/20/08 Updated On: 05/23/09





1. Chapter 1 The Boy From the Park by OliveOil_Med [ - ] (2153 words)
Petunia is doing her best to be a responsible big sister, and keep Lily safe from the world's undesireables. But it doesn't help that Lily seems drawn to them like moths to a flame.

Kate, who just became PI, betaed this and she is AMAZING! Lily amazing!!!

2. Chapter 2 The Green-Ink Letter by OliveOil_Med [ - ] (5847 words)
A strange vistor in violet robes arrives at the Evans household with a letter for Lily and a ticket to another world. But the two sisters conspirer in a plan that will allow Petunia to tag along for the ride.

Thanks a ton, Kate!

3. Chapter 3 The Fight Home by OliveOil_Med [ - ] (4590 words)
Lily has gone away and Petunia and their parents are left to pick up the pieces she has left behind.

Thank you, Thank you, Kate! Summers are more brutal than the school year now, huh?

4. Chapter 4 The First Christmas Holiday by OliveOil_Med [ - ] (4036 words)
There is no place like home for the holidays, especially when that home is shared by two sisters at odds with one another.

Thank you to my new betas, book of secrets and Molly, who has been so helpful with making my story sound more British.

5. Chapter 5 Shifting by OliveOil_Med [ - ] (3291 words)
Two years have passed and the two Evans sisters have been carrying on with their seporate life. But a sudden shock soon shakes the foundation of those lives.

Thanks to m_w for beta reading, and VV for offering so much help!

6. Chapter 6 Dinners from the Neighbors by OliveOil_Med [ - ] (3599 words)
Death brings the Evans family together once again, but how long will it last?

Thank you to my lovely beta, m_w!