Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

By the Water's Edge by Ron x Hermione

Printer
Summary: Carrie West finds the love of her life murdered by an unknown hand the day before her wedding. Christian Lowe was very well known to many amongst the Wizarding World, an infamous Healer, a man that gave generous donations to St. Mungo's. Showing compassion to anyone he met, he came off as a wonderful person. Carrie felt that she was the luckiest person in the world to be marrying such a catch. But it all came crashing down the day she found his body.

The funeral is had, the burial over, and Carrie finds herself wondering what to do with her life now. The life she wanted had died along with Christian. But a mysterious man comes forward with information concerning Christian that Carrie had never known before, something that might have ensued in his murder.

With the new information, Carrie learns of the possibilities of who the killers may or may not be. When the day comes for her to testify toward the accused, Carrie finds herself reeling with possibilities of what she might do when she sees her fiancee's killers. The prosecutor of the case just might assist Carrie, giving her advice, even more information, and possibly even justice.

Will Carrie receive justice? Will she ever be able to live the same life she had before she met Christian?Written by Ron x Hermione of Hufflepuff for the Colors of the Spectrum Challenge. This is for the Water Prompt.

OVERALL WINNER OF THE COLORS OF THE SPECTRUM SERIES PART II CHALLENGE!

Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Mental Disorders
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 12 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 38534 Viewcount: 36569
Published on: 03/26/08 Updated On: 05/31/08





1. A Beating Heart by Ron x Hermione [ - ] (2777 words)

2. A Clumsy Heart by Ron x Hermione [ - ] (3989 words)

3. A Knowledgeable Heart by Ron x Hermione [ - ] (3822 words)

4. An Eloquent Heart by Ron x Hermione [ - ] (2684 words)

5. A Curious Heart by Ron x Hermione [ - ] (2005 words)

6. An Apprehensive Heart by Ron x Hermione [ - ] (3208 words)

7. A Revealing Heart by Ron x Hermione [ - ] (3685 words)

8. An Evaluated Heart by Ron x Hermione [ - ] (2502 words)

9. A Shocked Heart by Ron x Hermione [ - ] (2222 words)

10. A Perceptive Heart by Ron x Hermione [ - ] (5373 words)

11. A Changed Heart by Ron x Hermione [ - ] (3848 words)

12. A Ready Heart by Ron x Hermione [ - ] (2419 words)