Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Loyaulte me lie by Vorona

Printer
Summary: Summary: Severus Snape is in Azkaban, awaiting his trial for the murder of Albus Dumbledore. When the trial occurs, what, if anything, will he say in his defence? A snapshot of Snape before and during his trial, and a prequel to The Secret Papers of Regulus Black. Canon compliant to Half-Blood Prince but not Deathly Hallows.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Dark/Angsty Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 4738 Viewcount: 1517
Published on: 04/17/08 Updated On: 04/23/08



Story Notes: Disclaimer: Nothing belongs to me. I am making no money from my efforts.

Dedicated to the Red Hen.

This is a prequel to The Secret Papers of Regulus Black, but written after it. You may want to read Papers first as the flashback in that story happens before this story. Also, for those who have not read that story, Draco and Luna are together, Neville and Ginny are dead, and Ron and Hermione are unconscious at St. Mungo's. Finally, but most importantly, many, many thanks to my betas for this story, melusin and Insecurity. Any remaining errors are mine.


1. Chapter 1 by Vorona [ - ] (4738 words)
A note on the title: This Old French phrase means “loyalty binds me” and was the motto of Richard III, who was accused of many things that were actually the deeds of others. It is the Red Hen who made the connection to Snape, and I couldn’t resist using it as the title of this story. Most of the theories in the story were also hers. It is also in the French style of formatting, in which only the first word is capitalised. This was done deliberately.