Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Who Am I? by mudbloodproud

Printer
Summary:

What happens when you find out your whole life has been a lie? How do you react when the people you trusted, believed in confess to hiding a secret that changes everything you believed about yourself?

Hermione Granger is about to face that situation.

The war is over and life should be simple. She should be planning her future with the man she has loved since she was 11. But now, she doesn’t know who she really is. As she struggles with the grief of lost friends, she also deals with the grief of the loss of everything she believed about herself. Can she open her heart enough to let Ron help her deal with this, or will this secret drive them apart?


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Alternate Universe
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 16 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 34492 Viewcount: 70162
Published on: 04/29/08 Updated On: 08/11/09





1. Prologue by mudbloodproud [ - ] (951 words)
I wish to thank my wonderful betas, Harry_Rulz (Lexi), iloverupertgrint (Stacey), eleven49. They have been wonderful through the changes I have made.



2. The Letter by mudbloodproud [ - ] (1690 words)
I once again wish to thank my wonderful betas, Harry_Rulz (Lexi), iloverupertgrint (Stacey), eleven49. I also wish to thank J.K. Rowling for creating the world in which I as a writer get to play in.


3. A Long Held Secret by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2138 words)
I would like to once again thank my wonderful betas, Harry_Rulz (Lexi), eleven49. I do not own any of the characters, places or things in this story. It belongs to J. K. Rowling. I only get to play in her world. For that, I am forever thankful.


4. Further Explanations by mudbloodproud [ - ] (1992 words)
I would like to once again thank my wonderful betas, Harry_Rulz (Lexi), eleven49. I do not own any of the characters, places or things in this story. It belongs to J. K. Rowling. I only get to play in her world. For that, I am forever thankful.
5. Hermione's Decision by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2248 words)
Once again, I wish to thank my betas for this chapter, Harry_Rulz (Lexi), eleven49.
I do not own, nor claim to own any of the characters in this story. They all belong to J. K. Rowling. I wish to thank for for letting me to play in her world.

6. The First Step to Acceptance by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2965 words)
Again, I want to thank my wonderful beta, Harry_Rulz (Lexi). Without her patience through my writer's block and the resulting writing spree that followed, this chapter would not be what it is.

I also with to thank J. K. Rowling for her world that everyone and everything in this story belongs to. Thank you for creating a place in which I can play.

7. Treasured Memories Found by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2646 words)
Once again, I want to thank my beta, Harry_Rulz (Lexi). Without her, this story would not be what it is.

Everything you recognize belongs to J. K. Rowling. I am only playing in her world. A world I am very thankful to be able to play in.

8. More Missing Pieces by mudbloodproud [ - ] (1904 words)
I wish again to thank my wonderful patient beta, Lexi (Harry_Rulz). Thank you for sticking with me through this story.

Everything you recognize in this story belongs to J. K. Rowling. I am just thankful to get to play in her world.

9. Letters, Unanswerable Questions and the Truth Told by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2669 words)
I wish again to thank my wonderful patient beta, Lexi (Harry_Rulz).

Everything you recognize in this story belongs to J. K. Rowling. I am just thankful to get to play in her world.

10. Heartbreak and the Next Step by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2446 words)
Once again, I want to thank my beta, Lexi (Harry_Rulz). Without you, this story would not be what it is.

I do not own anything you recognize in this story. Everything belongs to J.K. Rowling. I am just thankful to be able to play in her world for a little while.

11. Truth, Tears and a Joke by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2198 words)
Once again, I want to thank my beta, Lexi (Harry_Rulz). Without you, this story would not be what it is.

I do not own anything you recognize in this story. Everything belongs to J.K. Rowling. I am just thankful to be able to play in her world for a little while.

12. A Plan Between Friends by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2269 words)
I want to thank my beta, Lexi (Harry_Rulz). Thank you for everything you have done with this story and for sticking by me through months of no new chapters. There will be new chapters coming your way soon.

I do not own, nor claim to own anything you recognise in this story. It all belongs to J. K. Rowling and I am thankful to get to play in her world, even if for a little while.

13. Complications by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2287 words)
First,I want to thank my beta, Lexi (Harry_Rulz). I am so glad you stuck with me and this story.

Second, I need to give a big thanks to Carole, (Equinox Chick) for allowing me to use a potion she invented in my story.

I also want to thank my loyal readers for your patience while the muse for this story was on vacation. She is back now so updates will come regularly again.

I am not J.K. Rowling. Everything you recognise belongs to her. I am just thankful to be able to play in her world.

14. To Save a Life by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2575 words)
I wish again to thank my wonderful beta, Lexi (Harry_Rulz). Thank you for your quick work and thoughtful comments.

Everything you recognize in this story belongs to J. K. Rowling. I am just thankful to get to play in her world.

15. A Daughter's Confession by mudbloodproud [ - ] (1953 words)
I wish again to thank my wonderful beta, Lexi (Harry_Rulz). More chapters will be coming your way soon.

Everything you recognize in this story belongs to J. K. Rowling. I am just thankful to get to play in her world.

16. A New Start by mudbloodproud [ - ] (1561 words)
I wish to thank my wonderful and patient beta, Lexi (Harry_Rulz). Lexi has stuck with me through many times of my muse running off.

I do not own anything you recognize in this story. It all belongs to J.K. Rowling. I am just thankful to escape to her world for a little while.