Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Honey by cassie123

Printer
Summary: Hermione Granger made a career out of protecting house-elves. At forty-eight, she had moved on to bigger and better things. But when asked to take leave from work, Hermione is certain this can only mean failure.

So when Ron brings home the story of Honey the house-elf, Hermione makes a decision that could alter the course of her career - and ultimately her life.

Not only does Hermione have to convince the entire Wizengamot of Honey's innocence, she must also prove it to her family. And they have become those least likely to believe her.

‘Honey,’ I said. ‘That’s an unusual name for a house-elf.’

Ron cleared his throat loudly. ‘It’s also unusual for a house-elf to commit a murder.’


Post-Hogwarts/Mystery

Epilogue now up!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Suicide, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 16782 Viewcount: 16265
Published on: 05/24/08 Updated On: 08/10/08





1. Part I: The Arrest by cassie123 [ - ] (3764 words)
I'd like to thank Mavis (x_lily_evans_x) for being a wonderful beta!
2. Part II: The Confession by cassie123 [ - ] (3119 words)
Thanks again to Mavis, a great beta.
3. Part III: The Resolution by cassie123 [ - ] (3534 words)
I suppose I should make a disclaimer. Anything you recognise is the wonderful JKR's. But Honey, Patrick, Alistair and Madam Willows are mine... all mine!

A big thanks to Mavis, again :)

4. Part IV: The Truth by cassie123 [ - ] (4890 words)
Thanks to Mavis for being a fantastic beta! :)

Oh and, I lied about this being the last chapter. I'll be writing a short epilogue :D

5. Part V: Epilogue by cassie123 [ - ] (1475 words)
Here's the epilogue, folks. I really hope you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Sorry if some of your questions remained unanswered, there's only so much I can do with my characters that are still alive!
One fiiiinal thanks goes out to Mavis! She's truly a wonderful beta and I'd recommend her to anyone.
Anyway, enjoy this short (but sweet - hopefully) epilogue!