Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

From the Ashes: The Order of the Phoenix by luinrina

Printer
Summary: They were few and fought for peace and freedom. Their chances haven’t been the best, they were outnumbered by Voldemort’s forces. And yet, like the phoenix rises again from his ashes, those few never gave up and kept fighting, even when the Death Eaters took them out one after the other, and death never seemed far away.

This is the story of the Order of the Phoenix.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Poetry
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 551 Viewcount: 1666
Published on: 06/01/08 Updated On: 06/04/08





1. Part One: 1979 - 1981 by luinrina [ - ] (551 words)
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, the characters of Harry Potter and all the others mentioned within the next rhymes were already created by another author who had the luck to come up with this idea first. So, no character whatsoever is mine; it’s all J.K. Rowling’s.

The idea for this poem came when reading ‘Great Expectations’ by Cassandra’s Cross, where Ginny Weasley Potter starts writing a book on the Order of the Phoenix. This book carries the title ‘From the Ashes’ and upon reading Cassandra’s story, the first rhymes popped into my head. I therefore want to thank this fantastic author for being such an inspiring source. Please keep writing, Cassandra, your stories are fantastic.