Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Behind the Ivy Curtain by Pinkcess of the Abyss

Printer
Summary: Up on the rafters of Draco’s room, a little man giggled. He was a strange little man, just three inches in height. His crinkled little face always set in delight. He had a long blond beard that curled at his toes and a cane in his hand to fight his foes. He wore a blazer of plum with a shirt of sapphire, and he sprouted two wings that dazzled in desire.

“How fun it is with mortals to play fate,
To make them lose sight of all they do hate,
So join me in the mind of the Malfoy heir,
As his morals and mind are in need of repair.”
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 1570 Viewcount: 1664
Published on: 06/04/08 Updated On: 06/05/08



Story Notes: First off, Thankyou to my Beta, Deeobee! You've been amazing and this chapter would look simply awful without your input!


1. Chapter 1 by Pinkcess of the Abyss [ - ] (1570 words)
This was my original entry to the elements challenge, unfortunately it was a previously written one-shot I had posted on another site and adapted it to the challenge. My colour was yellow, which is apparently an Air Element colour, like the cats eyes gem stone is one of its stones. It is sunrise, because that is the time of air. Air represents freedom, so this was representing the physical aspect of Air manifesting in Draco’s dream to make him love that freedom, to make him see that he was wrong. (Air is also, I think, an element of change and new birth, which is why Draco sees things in a new light)

Although it is difficult to fit into the actual Potter Timeline, I do not believe it actually goes against canon.

(The original, if you are wondering, was the possible start of a Draco/Ginny pairing and the girl in the clearing was originally Ginny.)