Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Nightmares by crabbersdaughter

[ - ]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Hermione walked down to Ron's room. It was the middle of the night. She had had another nightmare about the war. She opened his bedroom door and kneeled by his bed. Only a moment later his eyes opened.

"Light sleeper." Hermione whispered.

He smiled, then asked,

"What's wrong?"

Hermione stood up when he moved to sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I had a nightmare." she explained.

She sat down next to him and began crying.

"Voldemort..." she sobbed, "KIlling Harry...then Ginny."

Ron turned to look her in the eye. He placed a hand on her cheek and whispered,

"Relax...just remember. They aren't dead."

"I know. It just seemed so real."

"I know. I have the same dream."

Hermione kept crying. Ron pulled her into a hug. She fell into it.

"Its okay." he said, used to comforting people. He spent 5 years comforting Ginny over the CoS incident, "It's over and we won."

He pulled away and wiped away her tears. JUst like he did with Ginny. But this was different. This was the girl he had a crush on. THe girl he had protected because he couldn't stand seeing her scared.

He kissed her. Hermione was shocked at first but relaxed into it easily.

When they pulled away, Ron smiled and asked in a husky voice,

"I'm sure you'll be fine now?"

Hermione nodded slowly.

"Good." Ron said, then hugged her again.

The rest of the night, Hermione slept peacefully thinking one thing 'I need to have more nightmares.'