Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

I am... by Maximum Potter

Printer
Summary: This is tribute to the four famous pranksters of Hogwarts. This is a one-shot that has their final moments in life.

They all are different, yet all the same. They were united but still divided until they found each other once more in death. They were brothers, they were friends, they are the Marauders of Gryffindor.

I present to you: Masters Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs in their final performance...
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Dark/Angsty Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Character Death, Self Injury, Suicide, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 1678 Viewcount: 2297
Published on: 06/25/08 Updated On: 06/25/08



Story Notes: I do not own these fabulous characters, however J.K. Rowling does so you can thank her for these four special boys. The spells mentioned are in italics and the citation for quotes used shall be in the end notes of the chapter.

Please read and review.


1. We solemnly swear that we were up to no good... by Maximum Potter [ - ] (1678 words)
I, like so many other authors on this site, love to get reviews and hope that you enjoy this little one-shot on the four Marauders we all came to know and love. The warnings are only if you consider Pettigrew's way of dying a suicide or self-injury, and the violence deals with how I described the way Lupin died, or how I thought he died.

Please tell me what you think.