Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Watching Him Remember by megan_lupin

Printer
Summary: The summer day had ended, yet not everyone had been granted sleep. He had wanted to be alone, and she had wanted a drink to defeat her insomnia. He remembered, and she watched. And both had wondered.

[Companion story to Come Back To Me]
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Hermione/Other Character
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 5505 Viewcount: 2168
Published on: 07/08/08 Updated On: 07/09/08





1. .... by megan_lupin [ - ] (5505 words)
Disclaimer: Anything you recognise does not belong to me, however much I wish that it did. Instead, it all belongs to J. K. Rowling. Specifically, there’s a quote from page 370 (American Edition) in “Chapter 19: ‘The Servant of Lord Voldemort’ of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. However, anything you do not recognise does belong to me.

Summary: The summer day had ended, yet not everyone had been granted sleep. He had wanted to be alone, and she had wanted a drink to defeat her insomnia. He remembered, and she watched. And both had wondered.


Author’s Note: Alright, here’s another part to that overall story for Sirius and Hermione that started being told in my one-shot, Come Back To Me. While I will admit that this one-shot isn’t technically a sequel in the strictest sense of the word to CBTM, it can be called a "companion piece" and it is strongly recommended that you read Come Back To Me first, before reading this story here! With the way this fic is written, Come Back To Me would be significantly spoiled for you if you read this story without having read CBTM. Also, a great “Thank You” goes out to Cassie (ms. leading) for beta-ing this story for me! And now, I present for your reading enjoyment, Watching Him Remember.