Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Reluctant Love by cassie123

Printer
Summary: There were three things Lily Potter and Rose Weasley knew they had in common. They both shared their names with rather popular flowers, they had both inherited the Weasley red hair and freckles gene, and they both had fairly famous fathers.

But there was still one unfortunate similarity that Rose and Lily were ignorant to: they had both grown a strong interest in the enemy. And the fact that both Rose and Lily shared a common ‘enemy’ only increased the undesirability of the circumstance. Oh, and by ‘enemy’ they meant Scorpius Malfoy.

--

‘I don’t understand you, Malfoy.’
He smirked. ‘You don’t have to.’

Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Various Pairings
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 10992 Viewcount: 12129
Published on: 07/21/08 Updated On: 09/03/08





1. Rose by cassie123 [ - ] (3146 words)
I wrote this chapter a while ago and I finally decided to get it beta'd and put it up. There will be two more chapters after this, from both Lily and Scorpius' POV.

And a huuuuge thank you goes out to Nikki (fg_weasley) for being a fantastic beta. Enjoy!

2. Lily by cassie123 [ - ] (3771 words)
Here's Lily's chapter, guys. I hope you enjoy it. A biiig thanks goes to Nikki for being a wonderful beta :D
3. Scorpius by cassie123 [ - ] (4075 words)
This is the last chapter for this story, and I think at the end you'll realise why I've decided to write a follow up one-shot or chaptered fic to this.

A biiig thanks to Nikki for being a greatgreatgreat beta.