Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Exército de Leoa by Kristen Floss

Printer
Summary:

It's been over thirty years since Harry defeated Lord Voldemort, yet a new threat hangs over the Wizarding World. The Exército de Leoa are a faceless organization who will stop at nothing to achieve their goals. The only problem is, no one knows what they are.

Draco and Astoria Malfoy crossed them, and they paid the price in Azkaban. Their son Scorpius wants them free, and revenge on The Exército de Leoa. There's only one way to achieve this, and that is to find Harry Potter. But the old hero has fled, for reasons no one can clarify.

Scorpius and his wife Lyra know that they have a limited amount of time in which to do this. What they don't know is what they're searching for might not be the solution...


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Dark/Angsty Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 3076 Viewcount: 4012
Published on: 07/23/08 Updated On: 08/08/08



Story Notes: Thank you to my amazing beta, Lyratearsx. She's so brilliant I named my main character after her!


1. The Escape by Kristen Floss [ - ] (1707 words)

2. Chapter 2-Rumours by Kristen Floss [ - ] (1369 words)
Thank you to Rhi for HP for taking over from Lyra, and being the queen of Briticisms!