Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Marauder Affairs - The Lupin Files by MissyQuill

Printer
Summary: The Marauder Affair series are all actually round robins compiled by the MWPP - A History class on the MuggleNet Fanfiction Beta Boards. Each term, a round robin is based on one of the Marauders in a particular situation. This round robin was written by the MWPP class of summer '08 which was taught by Prof. Abbi and house elfed by myself.

Remus Lupin has finally fallen for a girl. But he doesn’t know how to ask her out. And worse still, everyone keeps trying to help him. Join Remus in his ventures to win the heart of Michelle Meyers or fail miserably.

Special appearances by Edward Cullen and Allie. :D
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: School Assignments
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 5879 Viewcount: 2000
Published on: 07/29/08 Updated On: 08/08/08



Story Notes: The authors who were involved in this round robin are Sammy, Stacy, Mavis, El, Michelle, Allie, Elaina, Nicole, Ruth, Arya, Sainyn, Lucia, Katherine, Bethan, Meda, Marty and Alyssa.


1. Chapter 1 by MissyQuill [ - ] (5879 words)
A huge thanks to the entire class of summer '08 for making this class amazing! You guys have made your Prof and House Elf/Dark Lady very proud.:)

A seperate shout out to Mavis for putting the whole thing together and betaing it.