Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Seen In a Different Light by TCole

Printer
Summary: Hermione and Ron are having relationship trouble. The two of them take a trip to Diagon Alley in order to see Harry, but this leads to Hermione getting frustrated with the two, and so she goes to the bookstore.

What happens before she enters the store will shock not only her, but everyone she holds close to her heart. One drink in the Leaky Cauldron will end up changing her life forever, but . . . is it for the better or the worse?

This story is dedicated to Sammy because I love her to death, and I know she loves Dramiones. She has been the one that I have bounced ideas off of throughout writing this entire story, and without her, I probably wouldn't have ever finished it! *hugs* I love you Sammy!
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Hermione/Draco
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 6 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 9739 Viewcount: 27894
Published on: 08/02/08 Updated On: 03/25/09



Story Notes: I just want to say thank you a million times to: Laura (bookofsecrets), Terri (mudbloodproud), and Sammy (MissyQuill) for betaing this story for me. You guys are amazing. *hugs*


1. Anger and Frustration by TCole [ - ] (1731 words)
Just went to say thank you once again to my amazing betas. =D
2. The Start of Changes by TCole [ - ] (2147 words)
Again, another thanks to my amazing betas! =D

3. New Beginnings by TCole [ - ] (1807 words)
Again, another thanks to my amazing betas. =D
4. The First Kiss by TCole [ - ] (1405 words)
A million thanks to my betas again. =) Couldn't have done it without you all. *hugs*
5. Confusion by TCole [ - ] (1293 words)
Another million thanks to my amazing betas for helping me with this! *hugs*
6. The First Meeting by TCole [ - ] (1356 words)
One last thanks to my amazing betas! *hugs*