Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Demons and Dream People by Trivia Camlee

Printer
Summary: In the back of her mind, dark shapes keep reappearing. But she doesn’t know what they truly are. The special gift Ellen has detects what others cannot, what other wizards and witches are unable to see and hear.

One girl’s journey as she finds that the darkness outside is growing, and the only way out is to hear the screaming.


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Dark/Angsty Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Mild Profanity, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 5854 Viewcount: 11062
Published on: 08/16/08 Updated On: 08/26/09



Story Notes: All comments and critiques are welcomed!
I hope you enjoy it, and thank you for reading :)

Disclaimer: JK Rowling owns Harry Potter's world; I don't. Anything, or anyone, you recognize is hers. Anyone you don't is probably a character I made up (like Ellen). So please don't sue me.



1. Reality by Trivia Camlee [ - ] (1084 words)
A huge hug to my amazingly awesome and wonderful beta, Zackie :) *Squishes, and then breaks out into random song and dance, ending with a "Catch me, Zackie!" "Trivia, what are you doi-" "Omph!"*

*Ahem* Without you and your superb beta-ing skills, this first chapter would be a mess. Seriously. And you also managed to brighten up the task of re-editing, because you always wrote in the funniest comments! Thank you :)


2. Quiet Conversations by Trivia Camlee [ - ] (1476 words)
So here is the second chapter in Ellen's unfolding drama! All comments and critiques are very welcomed, bad and good. I hope you enjoy it, and thank you for reading :)

Once again, a huge thanks to my awesome beta, Zackie, for her superb skills! Thank you, Zackie!! :)


3. Daydreaming by Trivia Camlee [ - ] (1540 words)
Here is the third chapter! Please let me know what you think- all comments and critiques are welcomed!
Thank you for reading :)

4. Demons and Dream People by Trivia Camlee [ - ] (1754 words)
Here is the last chapter of Ellen's story! I really enjoyed writing this fic, so I hope you enjoy it, too. Thank you for reading :)

All comments and critiques are welcomed.