Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

A Wreath of Loneliness by GaelicGryffindor

Printer
Summary: In the aftermath of the Second War the wizarding world has moved on. The Golden Trio go from strength to strength, and the last of the Dark Lord's supporters have been rounded up. Or so it would appear.
When the bodies of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy are found dead in the home they were confined to under house arrest, the only suspect is their son, who has disappeared for more than a year...
Draco is alone and he is scared. But then comes a saviour in the form of Hermione Granger. A bond forms which few could have anticipated and none can break. But can anyone accept that even the worst people in the world can be remorseful? And can anyone allow Draco and Hermione to be truly happy, when they feel he is to blame for so much of their unhappiness?
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Hermione/Draco
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Self Injury, Sexual Situations, Suicide, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 1657 Viewcount: 1843
Published on: 08/26/08 Updated On: 08/26/08



Story Notes: This is a slow burner, but stick with it. The warnings are just a precaution and wont amount to much... The character death is in reference to Lucius and Narcissa, self injury and suicide are more to contemplation than anything else and sexual situations wont get too graphic!!!

I do not own Harry Potter, the charcters and locations are all the creation of JK Rowling.... Last Chapter of Deathly Hallows disregarded!


1. Chapter 1--- End of the Line by GaelicGryffindor [ - ] (1657 words)
OK so not much to note in the first chapter.... Please review and offer CONSTRUCTIVE criticism....