Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Alternate Ending by paperrose

Printer
Summary:
The prophecy predicted a boy with the power to defeat the Dark Lord; it never promised that he would succeed.

AU. The war against Voldemort is not running smoothly. People are being killed off daily, not to mention that neither Harry Potter nor Lord Voldemort have been heard from in a year. Now it's time for the second Battle of Hogwarts, but the consequences and failures of the first will come back to haunt the old survivors, and seemingly knock the crumbling Wizarding world off of their feet.

Ignores the last couple chapters of DH, including the epilogue (obviously).

This story is the prequel to The Torment Bred in the Race and takes place approximately 12 years before that one.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Dark/Angsty Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Book 7 Disregarded, Character Death, Epilogue? What Epilogue?
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 2797 Viewcount: 6164
Published on: 08/29/08 Updated On: 08/30/08





1. Chapter 1 by paperrose [ - ] (2797 words)
Disclaimer: I own nothing. It all belongs to J.K. Rowling. No profit is being made off of this fanfiction. But, one line is taken from the movie version of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.