Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Never Once Imagined by Hermoine Jean Granger

Printer
Summary:

What's so remarkable about Love at first sight?

Viktor had never known, until she came along. Henceforth, every breath that escaped his lips were for her, and her alone.

Could he face her, eye to eye? Even the greatest of wizards crumble to pieces when faced by the overpowering force of love, and he was no exception. The challenge was tougher than catching the Golden Snitch or stealing a Chinese Fireball's egg.

Will he succeed, or crumble into pieces like so many others?

Winner of the "I Challenge Thee" contest held in the MNFF Beta Boards in September 2008.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Other Pairing
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 1213 Viewcount: 2216
Published on: 09/05/08 Updated On: 09/14/08



Story Notes: This story was written in response to a challenge in the Fiction Junction of the Beta Forums. The Challenge is as follows: I challenge thee to write a one shot from the POV of Viktor Krum. It can either be romance or humor about an awkward moment with Hermione in the library and must somehow include Ron.


1. Never Once Imagined by Hermoine Jean Granger [ - ] (1213 words)
I would like to thank Azhure for being the most marvellous beta ever!