Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Unknown Heir by mudbloodproud

Printer
Summary: It has been eighteen years since Abigail left England for America, never to return.

Skylar was raised hearing how wonderful and brave his father was. Then when he was eleven, his mother told him the true reason his father had never seen him.

Now seventeen, Skylar wants answers. Skylar travels to England to find out about his father’s life and death.

And Skylar Black wants the truth.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Character Death, Mild Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 4759 Viewcount: 8009
Published on: 10/11/08 Updated On: 06/14/09





1. Prologue by mudbloodproud [ - ] (965 words)
This story has the AU warning because of one small point. Other than that, it is true to canon.

I wish to thank my beta for this chapter, Nikki (fg_weasley). Thanks Nikki for keeping Sirius in line, he is a stubborn one.

I own nothing you recognize in this story. It belongs to J. K. Rowling. I just get the honour of playing in her world.

2. Chapter 1: The First Meeting by mudbloodproud [ - ] (1862 words)
I wish to thank my beta for this chapter, Azhure. Thank you for understanding my way of writing.

I do not own anything you may recognize in this story. That honour belongs to J. K. Rowling. I am just thankful to be able to play in her world for a while.

3. Letters of Proof by mudbloodproud [ - ] (1932 words)
I wish to thank my beta and friend, Alyssa (harry4lif).

I have a new one-shot based on Abby's death. It is called, A Broken Heart Stops.

Anything you recognise belongs to J.K. Rowling. I am thankful to her to be able to play in her world for a while.