Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

I Solemnly Swear by Mila Zakharov

Printer
Summary: The course of true love never did run smooth. James' infatuation with Lily is driving him–and his friends–insane! Peter accuses the fiery redhead of being cold-hearted, Remus suggests growing-up and Sirius won't stop bickering with Tabitha while coming up with plans that turn out for worse! Add to that romantic tribulations of their own, lycanthropy and the imminent rise of the dark arts and you ought to find more than just a bit of mischief and mayhem.

Follow Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs through their last two years at Hogwarts, were merlin-knows what they will get up to! Ragging hormones, danger, grief and love are one of the few things they'll face and, of course, let's not forget about pranks. After all, that's why the girls at Hogwarts sigh, the teachers swear and Dumbledore just chuckles.

CHAPTER THREE IN THE QUEUE, Excerpt:

“As I was saying,” Lily continued, “Professor Goone...well, he hasn’t moved for the last twenty minutes, not even with all this noise.”



Peter breathed in, heavily. “You don’t think he’s dead, do you?”



“Shouldn’t we...I don’t know, try to wake him up?” she suggested, ignoring Peter’s remark.



“Are you mad?” exclaimed Sirius. “Why would you do that? He’s having a jolly good time sleeping; we’re having a jolly good time talking. Everybody wins.”



Lily didn’t even spare a glance at Sirius; instead she kept her eyes focussed on Remus. “So, what do you think?” she asked him.



Remus shrugged. “I’m not sure–wouldn’t he feel embarrassed that we caught him sleeping in class if we wake him up?”



“Right,” said Sirius. “We’d hurt his feelings!”



Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Sexual Situations, Substance Abuse, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 7526 Viewcount: 3803
Published on: 10/12/08 Updated On: 08/10/09



Story Notes: Warning are mainly for later chapters, they are very subtle and kept to a minimun.


1. Chapter One, Plethora of Feelings. by Mila Zakharov [ - ] (3926 words)
I would like to say thank you to my two, lovely beta-readers, Laura and Joanna for their constant, understanding help :)
Also, this is the only chapter tha will be set during the Marauder's fifth year, the following chapters will follow them through their sixth and seventh year.
And lastly, I hope you enjoy this!

2. Chapter Two, Chances by Mila Zakharov [ - ] (3600 words)
A million thank yous to Alyssa, my beta-reader, for making this readable. And, also, thank you so very much for ther reviews :D