Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Lost by Gmariam

Printer
Summary: Albus Potter is lost: guilt and grief have driven him to a desperate search for the Deathly Hallows, and Harry must confront his son before it is too late. Their confrontation, however, ends in disaster as Albus disappears with two of the Hallows.

As he continues his search for the Resurrection Stone, Albus remembers the shadowy road that lead him to his confrontation with his father – and must face both his brother and the tragic loss that has driven him so far down dark paths.

Albus must journey deep within to conquer the darkness that surrounds him. Will he find what he seeks? Or will Albus be lost to his loved ones forever? This story is now complete.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ] Past Featured Story
Category: Next Generation
Characters: None
Warnings: Abuse, Character Death, Slash, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 7 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 20197 Viewcount: 24358
Published on: 11/02/08 Updated On: 03/28/10



Story Notes: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are the property of J.K.Rowling. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters and plot are the property of the author, who greatly appreciates the opportunity to write this story.
Also, this story was originally submitted as a Post-Hogwarts story, but moved to the new Next-Generation category as that more accurately reflects its focus.


1. Chapter One - Confrontation by Gmariam [ - ] (2683 words)

2. Chapter Two - Falling by Gmariam [ - ] (3781 words)
There may be offensive language in this chapter in regards to the central gay couple. I assure you such language does not reflect my own values, but those of the characters only. Although I considered censoring it, it is an important part of the story; it was used to further the drama of a very tense and emotional confrontation with tragic consequences, and with no intent to offend anyone who may be reading.
3. Chapter Three - Bittersweet by Gmariam [ - ] (1855 words)

4. Chapter Four - Shame by Gmariam [ - ] (2150 words)

5. Chapter Five - Possibilities by Gmariam [ - ] (2219 words)

6. Chapter Six - Journey by Gmariam [ - ] (5571 words)

7. Epilogue by Gmariam [ - ] (1938 words)