Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Reciprocation by LD Noble

Printer
Summary: Lily and James Potter were the victims of one of the most famous tragedies in the wizarding world. But what about their lives before them? What happened in the adolescence of two not-so-ordinary teenagers, living not-so-ordinary lives? This is a story of good, of evil, and of everything in between. But mostly, this is a story of love, and how James Potter, in the middle of a tumultuous war, won the heart of the reluctant Lily Evans.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Mild Profanity, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 7023 Viewcount: 9251
Published on: 11/04/08 Updated On: 07/13/10



Story Notes: Disclaimer: I do not own the world of Harry Potter - JK Rowling does - in case you didn't already know. I don't own Lily and James either, but I do get their storyline (this one) and any new characters I make up. Thanks tons and tons to my wonderful, amazing, splendid, lovely beta emerald_dolphin. My life would be have less meaning without you. Please review!


1. Apocalypse Please by LD Noble [ - ] (1831 words)

2. Always Where I Need to Be by LD Noble [ - ] (2895 words)
So, here's my Chapter 2 (finally). Of course, the world of Harry Potter belongs entirely to JK Rowling.
3. Saving My Face by LD Noble [ - ] (2297 words)
In which you will find new chemistry between our heroes, fancy new magic, and some first-rate melodrama. Obviously, I did not come up with Hogwarts or most of the characters in Hogwarts. J.K. Rowling did that, for which we are all eternally grateful.