Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Heartbeats by MerrryD

Printer
Summary:

They are insane.

They are both in St. Mungo’s Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries. I believe Neville visits them, with his grandmother, during the holidays.

They do not recognise him.

Frank and Alice Longbottom suffered a terrible fate. It is not one to wish on even your worst enemy. Maybe their fate was written in the stars, and maybe it wasn’t. But, before it happened, pre-set or not, they had a life. They shared a story together. You know how it ends. Do you know how it goes?

Poor devils. Better dead than what happened to them.


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Dark/Angsty Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Mental Disorders, Mild Profanity, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 2836 Viewcount: 1609
Published on: 11/06/08 Updated On: 11/12/08



Story Notes: The first quote in the summary is spoken by Dumbledore on page 603 of the American edition of GoF. The second quote is spoken by Mad-Eye on page 173 of the American edition of OotP.


1. Sacrifices by MerrryD [ - ] (2836 words)

Disclaimer: I look horrible in orange – JKR owns all (except for my OCs. They would be my creation).

Big bear hugs and many, many thank-yous go to some pretty fabulous people (and non-people) for this story. My two extremely talented betas: Alison (R_Ravenclaw) and Haylee (xhayleexblackx); my mum, as always, for being there; Laur (laurskii) for teaching the class that probed this plot bunny; my cat, for being my everlasting and constantly purring muse; my horses, for “inspiring” this story; the storm that knocked our power out twice and tore me away from the computer long enough to finish this chapter; and lastly, to the wonderful people at the power plant, for restoring power to my house, so I could type this chapter up and present it to you now. I hope you enjoy it!