Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Death, Betrayal and Revenge by mudbloodproud

Printer
Summary: Sirius Black and James Potter were best friends. When you got one, you got both, never apart, always together, closer than brothers.

What happens when one friend’s decision leads to the death of the other? What would the remaining friend do to avenge a pain so deep, a betrayal so horrid?

Sirius Black convinced James to make Peter their Secret Keeper. Now, James was dead and Peter missing. Sirius knew he had to find Peter to find out the truth. Had Peter betrayed the core foundation of friendship between the Marauders?

Sirius would find him and learn the truth…

I am mudbloodproud of Hufflepuff. This is my entry for the Gauntlet.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Mental Disorders, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 10260 Viewcount: 3365
Published on: 11/17/08 Updated On: 11/19/08





1. The Search Begins by mudbloodproud [ - ] (5562 words)
I would like to thank my beta for this story, Fiona (periculum). Thank you for your quick work on this.

I do not own anything you may recognize in this story. It all belongs to J. K. Rowling. I am just thankful to get to play in her world.

2. A Final Act of Betrayal by mudbloodproud [ - ] (4698 words)
I would once again like to thank my beta for this story, Fiona (periculum). Thank you for your quick work on this.

I do not own anything you may recognize in this story. It all belongs to J. K. Rowling. I am just thankful to get to play in her world.