Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Harry Potter: The Next Generation by seeker15

Printer
Summary: Albus Potter and Rose Weasley are ready to begin their seventh and final year at Hogwarts. But what they are not ready for is the rollarcoaster ride they are about to be thrust into. History will be made at Hogwarts this year, an event which will cause complications between even the closest of friends. Meanwhile, a new group of dark wizards is on the rise, said to be wielding a new type of deadly magic. But are they truly dangerous? Or are they just making a bunch of empty threats? A year of excitement, sorrow, and betrayal awaits the next generation of the wizarding world.

The rating is for future chapters. It shouldn't get too bad, but I'm just being cautious. There is some very mild violence. And although I've been reading fanfic for years, this is my first time writing it.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 3466 Viewcount: 4741
Published on: 11/19/08 Updated On: 03/15/09





1. The Beginning of the End by seeker15 [ - ] (1716 words)
*Disclaimer*
Although I do own all of her books, I DO NOT own J.K. Rowling's fantastic story.

2. Montagues and Capulets by seeker15 [ - ] (1750 words)
A new concept is introduced to the Triwizard Tournament. Rose struggles with Albus' tendency to get into fights with a not-so-surprising opponent.