Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

This Is Where You Belong by luinrina

Printer
Summary: Harry has seen many Christmases; some of them were cruel and cold, others were what a Christmas should be – a holiday of love, celebrated with family and friends.

Will this year be as bright as the best Christmases Harry has experienced? Or will the memories of decades back close in on him?

~*~


I am luinrina of Hufflepuff, writing for the Reflecting Christmas prompt (#2) of the Winter Snows challenge in the Great Hall.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 2649 Viewcount: 2274
Published on: 12/13/08 Updated On: 12/23/08



Story Notes: I don’t own any recognised characters or the world this one-shot is set in. It’s all the lovely J.K. Rowling’s work.

Also, the lyrics and music are from Hanson, published on their album Snowed In. The story title is a line from the song by Hanson, At Christmas; I don’t claim any rights on it.


1. This Is Where You Belong by luinrina [ - ] (2649 words)
To not cause any confusion, I decided to give the names I chose for the families of Harry and Ginny’s children:

James Sirius Potter is married to Carole Dawn; children: Samantha Potter (11) and Jason Potter (9)

Albus Severus Potter is married to Lynne Taylor; children: William Harry Potter (8) and the twins Alexandria “Lexa” Lily Potter and Lucy Ginerva Potter (both 4)

Lily Luna Potter is married to Alexander Abbot; children: David Abbot (8) and Elisabeth “Beth” Abbot (5)