Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Visits From Fred by mudbloodproud

Printer
Summary: Fred Weasley’s death left a hole in everyone’s hearts. Fred is given the chance to visit his family to help them with their grief. Follow his visits to each of his family members.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Mild Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 12 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 21658 Viewcount: 65949
Published on: 12/20/08 Updated On: 12/22/09





1. I Can Touch the Sky by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2097 words)
I wish to thank my beta for this one-shot. Unfortunately, this was written so long ago, I can't remember who it was. So, whomever it was would email me, I'll edit this with your name.

I do not own anything you recognize in this story. It all belongs to J. K. Rowling. I am just thankful to get to play in her world.

Summary:

Mr Weasley was the strong one in the family. He held everyone together. What happens when alone one night, someone comes to help him see he is not facing his grief?

2. Nightmares and Tea by mudbloodproud [ - ] (1317 words)
Summary:

Percy Weasley woke night after night from the same nightmare, the nightmare of his brother’s death.

Night after night, he went down to the kitchen and sat with a cup of tea. Only on this night, he had a visitor.

Could this visitor help Percy come to grips with his brother’s death and help him over his feelings of guilt?


I do not own anything you may recognise in this story. It all belongs to J. K. Rowling. I am just thankful to be able to play in her world for a little while.

3. I Am Part of You by mudbloodproud [ - ] (1781 words)
George Weasley had grown up half of two. He had never been alone. Now he was "just George" and he didn't know how to deal with it.

Could a visit from his "other half" make the difference between just surviving and living again?

4. Dragons, Dreams and Laughter by mudbloodproud [ - ] (1817 words)
Chapter Summary:

Charlie Weasley faced a problem. He missed his dragons, but his mum needed him here. Or did she? Could a visit late one night make him see where he really needed to be?

I wish to thank my beta for this story, Alyssa, (Harry4lif). Thanks for all your work.

I do not own anything you recognise in this story. It all belongs to J. K. Rowling. I am thankful to get to play in her world for a little while.

5. Tea and Firewhisky by mudbloodproud [ - ] (1641 words)
Chapter Summary; Bill Weasley had a gorgeous wife sleeping upstairs and still he sat at his kitchen table night after night trying to answer a question without an answer. Would a visit from someone he never thought to see again make him see things in a different light?

I would once again like to thank my beta for this series of one-shots, Alyssa (harry4lif).

I of course do not own anything you recognise in the story. It all belongs to J.K. Rowling. I am just thankful to be able to play in her world.

6. Tears, Swamps and Memories by mudbloodproud [ - ] (1504 words)
Chapter Summary; Hermione is back at Hogwarts. Everyday she walks the halls filled with the memories of those lost. But, there is one loss she just can't handle anymore. Can a late night discussion about old pranks make her feel better?

Again, I need to thank my friend and beta, Alyssa (harry4lif).

I do not own anything you recogise in this story. Everything belongs to J.K. Rowling. I am grateful to get to play in her world for a bit.

7. Guilt and the Truth Realised by mudbloodproud [ - ] (1806 words)
Chapter Summary:
Even since Harry was eleven years old and found out the truth about his scar, he had felt responsible to protect and save those he loved.

In the seven months since the Battle, he felt overwhelming guilt over the death of those lost.

Could a late night visit from one of the dead make him see the truth?


Once again, I would like to thank my wonderful beta, Alyssa, (Harry4lif).

I do not own anything you recognise in this story, it all belongs to J.K. Rowling. I am just thankful to be able to play in her world for a little while.

8. I Don't Need You! by mudbloodproud [ - ] (1879 words)
Chapter Summary:

Ron grieved when his brother died. He cried and moved on.

Or did he?

It just takes one fight with his mother and a late night visitor for Ron to realise he has been burying his true feelings.


I wish to thank my wonderful beta, Alyssa (harry4lif).
I do not own anything you recogise in this story. It all belongs to J.K. Rowling. I am just thankful to be able to play in her world for a while.

9. Good Things Lead to Bad by mudbloodproud [ - ] (1797 words)
Ginny has been offered her dream on a silver platter. But she is too scared to take it.

Can her brother make her see life is worth living and not for being afraid?

I wish to thank my lovely beta, Alyssa, (harry4lif). I do not own anything you recognise in this story. It all belongs to J.K. Rowling. I am just thankful to be able to play in her world for a little while.

10. Life Goes On by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2418 words)
Chapter Summary:

Molly Weasley refuses to go to the Memorial Service for the fallen at Hogwarts on this first anniversary of the Battle.

Can her son convince her she needs to go or will his words fall on deaf ears?


I wish once again to thank my wonderful friend and beta, Alyssa (harry4lif).

I do not own anything you recogise in this story. J.K. Rowling owns everything. I am just thankful to be able to play in her world for a little while.

11. Quidditch, Marriage and Babies by mudbloodproud [ - ] (1853 words)
Chapter Summary:

Four years ago, Fred had begun visiting his family. He hoped to be able to continue visiting them for years to come, but knew it had to end.

Could a mentor from life help him understand he couldn’t? He needed to move on with his new life and leave his family to theirs.

I am again going to thank my friend and beta, Alyssa (harry4lif). Thank you for your work thoughout this entire series of one-shots.

Everything you recognise belongs as always to J.K. Rowling. I am just thankful to be able to play in her world for a while.
12. The Christmas Gnome by mudbloodproud [ - ] (1748 words)
It has been many a year since Fred Weasley died. Now, as a new generation of children are growing up, Fred decides it is time for a quick Christmas Eve visit to make sure an absent Christmas tradition lives on.

This is for all the readers of this story as a special Christmas present to say thank you for your reviews and reading the entire story.


I do not own anything or anyone you recognise in this story. It all belongs to J.K. Rowling. I am just thankful to be able to play in her world.