Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

I Shall Not Live In Vane by InvisibleAparecium

Printer
Summary:
When Romilda Vane decided on a nighttime walk, she didn't realize that it would change her life. After she woke up in St. Mungo's and heard the news that she was attacked by a werewolf, Romilda must learn to see herself through a different perspective. Thanks to confusing dreams, strange messages, and a rather annoying fellow patient nearby, it became something she will never forget. One-shot, with cheese on top.

Excerpt: Spinning polygons were quickly replaced with circles and swirls. Colours blasted through my mind. Patterns that made me dizzy danced past my eyes. The shifting got faster and faster, and the colours grew brighter and brighter, until everything disappeared...
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 3406 Viewcount: 1521
Published on: 12/23/08 Updated On: 01/07/09





1. Chapter 1 by InvisibleAparecium [ - ] (3406 words)
Here it is! I hope everyone likes it. The awesomely awesome beta for this story was Hermione_Rocks, who helped me so, so much. I don't own anything you recognize, including anything Harry Potter-wise or "Not in Vain" by Emily Dickinson. Don't forget to review. I love you. (Ha, that rhymes.)