Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Green Tinted Hufflepuff by mgle_teacher

Printer
Summary: Draco gets sorted into Hufflepuff, very much to his dismay.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Slash
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 9594 Viewcount: 6772
Published on: 12/24/08 Updated On: 12/24/08



Story Notes: This was originally written for the Harry/Draco LJ Community hd_inspired for their "Back to School" prompt fest. The prompt I chose requested: Hufflepuff!Draco, Luna, an avocado, and spectacles.
I was going to write this as Harry/Draco but due to time constraints, and because I just ‘get’ Draco better, I focused solely on Draco’s dilemma as a Hufflepuff. I added everything the original requester asked for in the prompt including the spectacles, avocado, and Luna. However, I still had to cut it short because it was becoming a monster bunny I wasn’t ready to pursue. I’m also not a prolific writer whatsoever so the amount of words written was a challenge for me.

Note, I took dialogue at the beginning verbatim out of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone and wrote them from Draco’s POV. Thanks to dragon_charmer for giving me an extension.
Beta(s): Thanks to thesamanthahope for last minute betaing, and doglover4_life for giving me lots of ideas and being my muse as well as anthimaeria for the final edits.


1. Green Tinted Hufflepuff by mgle_teacher [ - ] (9594 words)
This was originally meant to be a slash fic since it was written for hd_inspired over at LJ. However, it is more pre-slash than actual slash. Do not be discouraged, and I hope you do read it and enjoy it.