Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Gordon Owen and the Eastern Warrior - Book Two of the Evil Kneazle Series by AurorKeefy

Printer
Summary: Just one year ago, Gordon Owen was living the life of any normal eleven-year-old. Most eleven-year-old boys don’t, however, receive invites to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and fewer still find themselves embroiled in the mystery and mayhem that made up Gordon’s first-year. But Gordon’s life isn’t going to get any quieter. In fact, with Quidditch, cats, a new professor and his friend Luke Oakshot around, Gordon’s first-year is going to seem like a walk in the park.


Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 11 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 52242 Viewcount: 33352
Published on: 12/28/08 Updated On: 10/14/09



Story Notes: This story is the sequel to The Odd Gryffindors and is the second book in the Evil Kneazle series!



1. Prologue - Somewhere in Time: Arrivals by AurorKeefy [ - ] (2596 words)
So it begins...

Beta thanks to Hermoine Jean Granger, and to the sadly-now-departed Snape's Talon!

2. Chapter One - Holly Cottage by AurorKeefy [ - ] (4671 words)
Continued thanks to Snape's Talon, for her work all those months ago on this chapter - and so many of the early chapters of this book.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Chapter Two - Ottery St Catchpole by AurorKeefy [ - ] (3920 words)
Thanks to Snape's Talon, again, for her work on this chapter. Sorry about the recent delay in uploading!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Chapter Three - The Secret Room by AurorKeefy [ - ] (5203 words)
Hmm. I seem to be picking up speed again with the uploading process. The Beta thanks for this chapter rest at the feet of A.H., aka Ari!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. Chapter Four - Mrs Oakshot's Letter by AurorKeefy [ - ] (6260 words)
Thanks to Ari for beta help with this chapter, as well as continued thanks to Snape's Talon, who regretfully isn't still here to see the remains of her handiwork, all those years ago.

May I also offer my apologies for the long delay in uploading. Real life has been cruelly busy of late.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. Chapter Five - Guest on the Hogwarts Express by AurorKeefy [ - ] (7340 words)
A final thanks to Snape's Talon, for all her work and support on the series. Again, apologies for my delayed uploading. I am still working on uploading this and writing book three!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. Chapter Six - Professor Lui Shuan-Qu by AurorKeefy [ - ] (4701 words)
No betas here, for better or for worse. So I'll send my thanks over to the queue moderators for helping keep things moving so swiftly! Thanks guys!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8. Chapter Seven - Quidditch Trials by AurorKeefy [ - ] (4546 words)
A quick spot of thanks to both the ever-patient moderators and also to all the people still reading! It's a delight to see people still clicking!

On another note, I never mentioned this before, but I feel I might as well state that this book predates Deathly Hallows, although it doesn't disregard it. That doesn't particularly matter for this chapter, but it may come in later. It should still be canon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9. Chapter Eight - The Pen and the Sword by AurorKeefy [ - ] (4039 words)
Another short chapter for you guys. They pick up in length again, fear not!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


10. Chapter Nine - A Helping of Homework by AurorKeefy [ - ] (4213 words)
Things are going to slow down with my uploading over the next few weeks, after a cyclone of chapters in the last few. Thanks again to the moderators for their help with that, and I shall try not to slow down too much... ; )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


11. Chapter Ten - Gryffindor versus Ravenclaw by AurorKeefy [ - ] (4753 words)
Thanks to readers, mods, past betas, and my bed, which I am very much looking forward to returning to after tonight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------