Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Christmas in Amber by Inverarity

Printer
Summary:

A tale of Tom Riddle at Hogwarts. Like Harry Potter, Riddle never went home for Christmas. Instead, he spent his holidays looking for secrets hidden in the castle. What he found would cause death and sorrow for years to come.


Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Historical
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 3066 Viewcount: 2821
Published on: 01/11/09 Updated On: 01/18/09



Story Notes:

This was written for the Ravenclaw Holiday Fic Exchange. The prompt given by TyrannoLaurus was: One day, a canon character of your choice discovers an old portrait that causes a strong reaction in them. Before they're aware of it, they've been transported back in time, to meet the person in the portrait ... (again, feel free to go any way with this but would very much like it if it was Historical)

I was TyrannoLaurus's "Secret Santa," so this is what I came up with. Although I tried to make it somewhat plausible within the bounds of canon, it's really just a little speculative one-shot based on an idea inspired by the prompt. The ending does feel a little unfinished to me, but I'm afraid I have no plans to continue the story.



1. Christmas in Amber by Inverarity [ - ] (3066 words)