Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Love Beyond Forever by mudbloodproud

Printer
Summary: The year is 1979 and the Marauders are out of school and working for the Order. One Marauder is about to get married, one is finding life outside school harder than even he expected, one is about to turn traitor and one is about to fall in love.

When Sirius Black flew away from the two Muggle policemen with James Potter on the back of his motorbike, he didn’t know he was about to come face to face with the one person who could change everything.

Abigail Sampson was a shy, unassuming girl when she went to school at Hogwarts. She was friends with Lily Evans, but not the Marauders. She graduated and went to work for the Ministry. What very few people knew was she also went to work for the Order.

What happens when this shy girl finds herself working with one Sirius Black to discover the truth behind his brother’s disappearance? Could this quiet girl hold her own with the legendary Sirius Black? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This story starts immediately after J. K. Rowling’s prequel which she wrote for charity. If you can find a copy to read, I would suggest reading it before reading this story. Of course, you don’t need to read it to understand this story, but you may feel as if you missed something in the beginning of this story. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the end there will be a slight hint at Alternate Universe. I believe what happens in this story was possible, but it strays a bit from what we know of in canon. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the prequel to my story The Unknown Heir. Though both stand on their own.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Mild Profanity, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 14 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 29141 Viewcount: 47526
Published on: 01/11/09 Updated On: 06/24/12



Story Notes: This story is dedicated to my future brother-in-law, Michael. He was upset at the shortness of the Prologue J. K. Rowling wrote and wanted more. He also wanted a story with wizard battles, and dragons. So, Michael, this one is for you.


1. Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Fire by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2040 words)
I wish to thank my two beta's for this story. Serena (Rena) and Alyssa (Harry4lif). Thanks to both for being honest and supporting me in this story.
2. The Disappearance by mudbloodproud [ - ] (1954 words)

3. The Beginning of a Plan by mudbloodproud [ - ] (1816 words)
I wish to thank my wonderful beta and friend, Alyssa (harry4lif).

I do not own anything you recognise in this story. It all belongs to J. K. Rowling. I am thankful to get to play in her world for a little while.

4. The Meeting by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2400 words)
I wish to thank my beta, Alyssa,(harry4lif), for her wonderful and patient work on this story.

I do not own anything you recognise in this story. It all belongs (except Abby, she's mine) to J.K. Rowling. I am just thankful to play in her world for a little while.

5. Firewhisky and Tears by mudbloodproud [ - ] (1909 words)
I wish to thank my friend and beta, Alyssa (harry4lif).

Everything you recogise belongs to J.K. Rowling. I am just thankful to be able to play in her world for a little while.

6. Misunderstandings by mudbloodproud [ - ] (1992 words)
I would like to thank my beta, Alyssa, (harry4lif) for all her work on this story.

I do not own anything you recogise in this story. It all belongs to J.K. Rowling. I am just thankful to be able to play in her world for a little while.


7. The Woods and a Foot in the Mouth by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2227 words)
I again need to thank Alyssa (harry4lif) for her beta work.

As you already know, anything you recognise belongs to J.K. Rowling. I am forever thankful to play in her world, even badly.

8. A Death in the Family by mudbloodproud [ - ] (1961 words)
Once again, many thanks to Alyssa (harry4lif) for shining this up all nice and pretty for you.

I don't own anything you recognise. It is all J.K. Rowlings. I just invented Abby to give Sirius a run for his money.


9. An Unexpected Revelation by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2061 words)
I wish to thank my hard-working beta, Alyssa (harry4lif). Thank you for your hard work and reassurances when I doubt myself.

I am not J.K. Rowling. I do thank her for being able to play in this world she created.

10. Slip of the Tongue by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2059 words)
Again thanks must go to my beta, Alyssa, (harry4lif).

I am not J.K. Rowling and everything you recoginse belongs to her. I am thankful to be able to play in her world.

11. The Memorial Service by mudbloodproud [ - ] (1704 words)

12. An Accident by mudbloodproud [ - ] (1846 words)
I wish to thank my beta, Alyssa (harry4lif) for once again, checking another chapter of mine.

I do not own anything your recognise in this story. It all belongs to J.K. Rowling. Well, except for Abby. She is all mine.

13. An Ending and Rumours by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2671 words)
I wish to thank my wonderful beta, Maple_and_PheonixFeather. She worked her magic and found all the little things that I missed in this chapter.

To all my fans of this story, I am so sorry for the very long wait for an update. But my muse is back and working hard on this now. :)

I am not J.K. Rowling. Anything you recognise belongs to her. I am only thankful to be able to play in her world for a little while.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





14. Needs Must by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2501 words)
I wish to thank my wonderful beta, Maple_and_PheonixFeather.

I am not J.K. Rowling. Anything you recognise belongs to her. I am only thankful to be able to play in her world for a little while.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~