Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Pain of Passion by BeautyInTheBreakdown

Printer
Summary: The second installment to my my series: The Tear-Stained Memoirs. This is a story of love, pain, and revenge. Through the eyes of a boy in love whose world is torn apart by the very object of his affection.

NOTE! Since this is the second installment to the series, the full plot of the story may not be fully understood without first reading the main story, Alone. I realise that Alone is long, and in that regard, probably the last three chapters would give you enough background to get the full picture of this story. Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy it.

Upon completion of this story, keep an eye out for the next installment: A Heart's Confession
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Dark/Angsty Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 9426 Viewcount: 10258
Published on: 01/24/09 Updated On: 08/26/09



Story Notes: Not quite following the plot? Try reading the last few chapters of my story, Alone. This is a sequel! :)


1. The Beginning of the End by BeautyInTheBreakdown [ - ] (3000 words)
Not quite following the plot? Try reading the last few chapters of my story, Alone. This is a sequel! :)
2. Even Beautiful Flowers Die by BeautyInTheBreakdown [ - ] (1871 words)
I do not own Harry Potter.

Ps. THIS IS A SEQUEL! If you do not understand all of it, go back and read at LEAST the last three chapters of my story Alone so you can understand the back-plot. Enjoy!

3. The Shrieking Shack by BeautyInTheBreakdown [ - ] (2173 words)
I am not Jo and therefore do not own HP.

Sirius is upset.

4. That Will Teach You... by BeautyInTheBreakdown [ - ] (2382 words)
Sorry it took so long! I am not J K Rowling.
____________________________