Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Together by rubix900

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Possession
“Hermione where exactly is you’re house,” asked Harry.

“Well it is a little north of London.” said Hermione,” We have a pretty big house so don’t get lost.”

“Were almost in London we’ll be there in half an hour.” said Hermione’s dad.

“Hermione?” asked Harry,” What plans did you guys have after I got healed.”

“We’ll that’s kind of our little secret. You will like it a lot though,” cut Hermione’s parents. Harry wondered what the plans could be. They arrived shortly after. As they arrive Harry stared at the magnificent house. It had a pool. There was a beautiful door that would say their house is the best at first glance.

They helped Harry get out of the car because he was hardly capable of moving. ”Were will I be sleeping,” asked Harry.

“We have a guest bedroom upstairs. It’s right next to my room. so..,” Hermione’s voice trailed off as her mom shot a dubious look at her. “So.. if you need anything you can just come over.” Harry shot a hopeful look at Hermione as she said this. Everyone walked in to the glamorous house. There was a grand staircase leading to the second floor. Harry walked forward and noticed on the left a door leading to a small kitchen. In the front there is a small dining room. To the right there was a family/living room which consisted of a large TV and a computer.

They walked upstairs and Hermione lead the way to Harry’s bedroom. Hermione’s bedroom was just to the right. “Harry, my mom is making a dinner soon. It’s also getting lat so after that we should probably go to bed.” said Hermione. Harry went upstairs helped by Hermione since he could barely walk. His room here wasn’t much bigger than his room at Privet Drive but it fit much better. Hermione’s room was slightly bigger but he didn’t care as long as they could be together.

“Harry!” yelled Hermione from her room ," It’s time for dinner my mom made pasta. Her pasta is the best. She is famous for it. She has it in a famous London restaurant.” Harry slowly made his way downstairs for pasta. He could smell the pasta from far away he thought it must be good. They ate dinner and talked about Harry and Hermione but Hermione’s parents didn’t look to enthusiastic. what could be the problem. Harry and Hermione made there way to bed happily thinking about dinner and THEM.

***


Harry felt his scar prickle but he was still asleep. He noticed a long corridor with a couple of windows. There was a door at the end of the hall he walked to it. He leaned and put his ear to the door. He heard someone talking. It was a deep voice of a man. “So… what have you found.” There was another person but he couldn’t here them because he or she were speaking to low.

“Well, stop loving him. Or this could work to our advantage.” said the cold voice. “Being close to him will give me more information. He is the only one that stands in my way!” Just as he said that he stumbled through and he saw that the other person was Hermione

He shot up right instantly while in pain searing throughout his whole body. He went downstairs as fast as possible, but he soon stopped again to two people which were both Hermione’s parents. They were deep in conversation about Harry. “Do you think it’s safe for Hermione to be with Harry like this.?” asked the women,” He is destined to fight you-know-who. What if he dies, do you think Hermione could handle it?”

“I don’t think he will die he is a strong man. He may be destined but when Hermione is at her side she cannot loose,” stated thewomen.

“Well what if he does die? What would Hermione do with her life? She would have do go through her life knowing Harry is dead and you-know-who is still out there.” said the man. “I don’t think it’s a good idea for them to be together.”

“Maybe it isn’t… I agree with you now, I don’t think Hermione could handle it if Harry died. If were wrong than were in a lot of trouble.” said the women.

His anger was about at the boiling point. No one believes he can defeat Voldemorte. He would definatly show them that them together can defeat anything. But still one question, what is with Hermione and Voldemorte.

***