Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Beneath the Shell by Afifa

Printer
Summary: A typical love story: Boy loves girl. Girl loves boy. They end up being a couple. They are happy.

Another story: boy loves girl. But. Girl does not love the boy. No happy couple. So how exactly does the boy feel and what does he do to try to win over his love? Most importantly, does he succeed or does he make a gradual progress or does he even give her reason to hate him more?


Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 1455 Viewcount: 4056
Published on: 03/23/09 Updated On: 03/25/09



Story Notes: Story title courtesy 'The Title Library' in the Skele-Gro Plot Potion on the Forums. Thank you! :)


1. One shot- Beneath the Shell by Afifa [ - ] (1455 words)
This fic was an entry for SPEW LoveNote '09. The prompt chosen was: "You know I love you, I just cover it up with witty remarks." with James/Lily as the pairing.

Thanks to Mistletoe/Kat and Celtic_Jewel/Ema for beta-ing this.



Reviews and discussions make me want to tell you that this takes place in the end of sixth year. They're not Head Boy/Head Girl in this one shot. Also, I know Lily is cliched over here, but it was necessary for the plot.