Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

It Takes a Wolf to Prank a Dog by Equinox Chick

Printer
Summary: Now in his seventh year, Remus Lupin is a calm and responsible student. His friends know this and often take advantage, knowing that he never takes it to heart.

But sometimes, just sometimes, Moony longs for revenge, especially when Padfoot takes things one step too far.

But Padfoot is wise to Marauder pranks, so for April Fool's Day this year, Moony enlists the help of four girls who are also champing at the bit to humiliate the 'too damn adorable' Sirius Black.

I am Equinox Chick of Hufflepuff and this is my entry in the April Fool's Day Challenge set in the Great Hall.

Thank you to Alyssa (Harry4lif) and Wendy (Kiley) for their help in beta'ing this tale.

The song featured in this story is Hot Legs by Rod Stewart which was a huge hit in the early part of 1978 and seemed to lend itself very well to Sirius Black!

Disclaimer Sirius and Remus are not mine *sigh* but belong to JK Rowling as do James,Lily and Peter. The Harley-Queens however are my rather fluffy invention.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 6561 Viewcount: 3027
Published on: 03/29/09 Updated On: 03/29/09





1. Chapter 1 by Equinox Chick [ - ] (6561 words)