Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Vampire - Ghost Child! by Equinox Chick

[ - ]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter Notes: So, how would Sirius Black meet a Vampire who would bear his child? This is the story of their love.
Sirius Black was a happy man. For once his two best mates had been let off the matrimonial leash and they had the whole day together.

“So, Padfoot, what’s the plan?” asked James.

“Well, for starters, I suggest we mosey on down to Snivelly’s place and taunt him for a while and then...” said Sirius.

James interrupted, “Sorry, mate, Lily’s forbidden me. Besides, he did save Harry’s life a few times.”

“Godric, Prongs, you forgive too easily,” moaned Sirius. “Okay, well, how about we go through the Veil?”

“Padfoot, old chum,” said James. “I hate to break it to you, but we’re dead, mate. We can’t go back.”

“Well, not unless Harry turns that Resurrection stone thingy again,” interjected Remus.

James rolled his eyes in disgust. “Remus, he’s not going to do that again - is he? Don’t you remember, he dropped it in the Forbidden Forest and it will stay there until someone else - probably one of my grandchildren, or perhaps, Teddy, - finds it?”

Sirius cut through the squabbling. “I know we’re dead; I just thought we might be able to meet some other dead people.”

“You mean women ghosts?” said James, grinning.

“No, not ghosts,” said Sirius. “They’d be no use whatsoever. I just wondered if there were any single birds out there for a handsome ‘not a ghost but more of a solidified memory’ like me.”

James rolled his eyes, again. “C’mon then, let’s go.”

Shortly after noon they approached the Veil then, linking arms, the three Marauders jumped through.

They landed in the middle of a large clearing.

“Don’t stop, Bella. Keep running,” screamed a female voice. “We need to practise if we’re ever to beat those shiftless undead men of ours.”

“But Rosalie, three humans have just appeared,” said a tall, black-haired and stunningly beautiful girl. She sniffed them. “They have very little scent, although that one,” she pointed to Remus, “smells like he’s been snogging Jacob.”

The other woman strode over. She, too, was stunningly beautiful, with blonde hair and startling amber eyes that had surely once been sapphire blue. She bared her teeth at the Marauders.

“Lads, leave this to me,” said Sirius. “Hi there, I’m Sirius Black, former wizard and known heartthrob. These are my friends, James and Remus. We were in the neighbourhood and wondered what two such gorgeous young ladies were up to.”

“You smell strange,” said Rosalie bluntly. “Not quite human.”

“Well,” said James. “That’s because we’re dead.”

“I knew that,” said a third girl, who had suddenly appeared. “I knew you’d turn up. I could sense it.”

“Merlin, it’s another Trelawney,” muttered Remus.

“I knew you’d say that,” said Alice annoyingly.

Sirius cleared his throat.”So, ladies, what goes on here in this clearing?”

“Baseball,” said Bella. “We’re practising for our match against the men.”

“What men?” said Remus nervously.

“Us!” said a voice which seemed to be coming from the trees.

The Marauders gulped, for walking towards them were three men so handsome, yet so fierce-looking, even Sirius lost confidence.

“Are you spying on us, Emmet?” yelled Rosalie.

“It’s a good job I am, Rosalie,” shouted the tallest and broadest of the trio. “If this is what you’re getting up to when you say you’re practising for the match.”

The handsomest man of them all walked over to the beautiful black-haired girl and rolled his eyes.

I do that, thought James to himself.

“Hello, I’m James Potter, Star Chaser, Marauder“in-Chief and all round good guy. Oh, and I’m also married and have no interest whatsoever in your women.”

“And is that true for you all?” asked the handsome, marble-skinned man.

“I-I-I’m married, too,” stuttered Remus, “to a Metamorphmagus who would skin me dead if I so much as looked at another woman.”

Sirius was examining his fingernails. He tossed back his hair then looked directly at Rosalie.

“I, however, am Sirius Black, three years dead, but that’s never stopped me!”
Chapter Endnotes: That was an incredibly serious attempt at a crossover so I hope you can find it into your heart to leave me a review.