Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Albus Potter and the Flamel File by OHara

Printer
Summary: In 2017, the Wizarding World seems peaceful and safe. Voldemort is long dead and the Death Eaters wiped out or imprisoned.

Albus Potter is eleven and just beginning his first year at Hogwarts. With the help of his big extended family, he navigates the new and exciting world of magic.

But there are challenges on the horizon and the most dangerous is coming from a shadowy group that is hunting something called the Flamel File. . . .

Year One begins.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Next Generation
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 9 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 31852 Viewcount: 33511
Published on: 04/06/09 Updated On: 11/27/09



Story Notes: Click Here: to see the awesome banner that Russia Snow made for this story!


1. The Sorting by OHara [ - ] (3554 words)
Hi everyone! This is my first fanfiction; I hope it's good. Chapter Two is on its way!
2. First Day by OHara [ - ] (4136 words)
Hi! Here's the second installment!
3. The Runaway by OHara [ - ] (4075 words)
Here's the third chapter, which is where the story really starts to heat up! Please keep reading and reviewing!
4. Generations by OHara [ - ] (3563 words)
I really love getting reviews, so if you have a question or comment, please feel free!
5. In The Forbidden Forest by OHara [ - ] (3272 words)
This is the fifth installment; please tell me what you think of it. Oh, and I'm not J.K. Rowling and I do not own Harry Potter, Albus, the Wizarding World or most of my characters. Just wanted to clarify.
6. The Life and Legacy of Nicolas Flamel by OHara [ - ] (3132 words)
Sorry about the delay on this chapter-- I've had a short bout of writer's block, but it's been overcome. Hope you like the chapter!
7. The Inferi by OHara [ - ] (4496 words)
This is my big, action-packed Very Special Chapter! I hope you all like it!
8. Christmas Day by OHara [ - ] (2174 words)
Well, at long last, here is Chapter 8! Thank you all for your patience. I promise that the next few chapters are going to be posted in a much more prompt manner. Enjoy!
9. Gryffindor versus Slytherin by OHara [ - ] (3450 words)
Well, at long, LONG last, here is Chapter 9. So sorry for the wait, guys. I hope it's worth it!