Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Brothers & Sisters by ringobeatlesfan4

Printer
Summary:

They fight. They argue. They threaten never to speak again. But in the end, it’s all alright. Because they’re brothers and sisters, or at least that’s what it feels like. James, Albus, and Lily Potter are the closest siblings you’d ever find. Rose and Hugo Weasley have their differences, but in the end, they would die for each other. And as for Scorpius Malfoy… he’s unlike anything the others have seen before. But he’s okay… because he saved them on countless occasions.

This is the story of the bonds between siblings, cousins, and friends. It’s the story of forgetting the past to create a brighter future. And it’s the story of learning to let go of the old, and holding on to the new.


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Substance Abuse, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 4300 Viewcount: 5064
Published on: 04/12/09 Updated On: 05/17/09





1. Chapter 1 by ringobeatlesfan4 [ - ] (1434 words)
All of the warnings are for later chapters except the DH Spoilers one... that may come in a bit earlier. ~Becca
2. Chapter 2: Surprises by ringobeatlesfan4 [ - ] (2866 words)
Whereas chapter one was generally all about Rose, this chapter rotates between main characters. We should see a bit from Rose, Lily, Hugo, and Scorpius, and possibly a little James and Albus. Basically, I don't own anything accept for the plot lines.