Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Final Thoughts by mudbloodproud

Printer
Summary: What thoughts would go through your mind if you knew you only had seconds to live? Would you think about happy times or sad? Those you are leaving behind, or those you are going to see? Would you think about what you accomplished in your life or what you left undone? Would your mind be filled with regrets or pride?

A moment exists between life and death. For some that moment covers a lifetime of memories, for others it is all too brief.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Dark/Angsty Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 1188 Viewcount: 1900
Published on: 04/13/09 Updated On: 04/13/09



Story Notes: Once again, this will be a series of one-shots based on the theme in the summary.


1. James Potter by mudbloodproud [ - ] (1188 words)
Chapter Summary:

James told his wife to take their son and run. He turned, wandless, to face his enemy. In that moment, a thousand images filled his mind.

I wish to thank both of my betas, Rena and Alyssa (harry4lif). I would also like to thank Carole, (Equinox Chick), for her honest opinions and help with all things British.

Everything you recognise belongs to J.K. Rowling. I am just thankful to get to play in her world for a little while.