Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Of Stilettos and Sporks by Sainyn Swiftfoot

Printer
Summary: Rich, beautiful, and effective-- three words that describe Miss Zabini perfectly.

Or at least, that's what she'd tell you!

In her defence, she has planned hundreds of parties and dinners professionally, and they've all gone off without a hitch.

That is, until she had to plan that fateful Ministry dinner!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Humor Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 1060 Viewcount: 2260
Published on: 04/17/09 Updated On: 04/26/09



Story Notes: Thanks so much to Vittoria for beta'ing this for me! A huge thanks to (the awesometastic) Hannah/Bob/Bobbypants/coolh5000 for answering my persistent questions! This story would also not be here if it were not for GinervaPotter213/Ayra's challenge for a drabble, which eventually grew into this one-shot.

If I said I was J K Rowling, I would be in jail for impersonation AND copyright infringement, so I'll just say that I'm NOT J K Rowling, and that I don't own Harry Potter.



1. Chapter One (and only, but that's a different issue) by Sainyn Swiftfoot [ - ] (1060 words)
A spork is a piece of cutlery that looks like a spoon and a fork merged together into one ugly thing.. But if you don't know what a spork is... I'm duigusted with you. Go check it out on WIkipedia. You're missing something really important to your life.