Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Second Chance at Life and Love by mudbloodproud

Printer
Summary: “Is it true five years have passed since that night? That I have been dead for five years?”


Hermione had known love with Ron. But, now he was married to someone else and Hermione was alone with only her work at the Ministry to keep her busy.

But, when she was asked by Minister Shacklebolt to handle a problem, would Hermione find love with someone from her past?

Sirius Black’s life was cut short when he fell through the Veil in the Department of Mysteries. But, somehow, he inadvertently found a way to come back through the Veil.

When he was told it was five years after he fell, Sirius didn’t believe Kingsley. Sirius found himself being held in a room in the Department of Mysteries. A prisoner again.

When the door opened and a grown-up Hermione walked through it, Sirius was stunned. How could this be the same girl he had known?


This is the story of a lost girl, a man back from the dead, and a love story that will be talked about for years.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Hermione/Other Character
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Mild Profanity, Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 8 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 22692 Viewcount: 38376
Published on: 05/03/09 Updated On: 06/17/12





1. From the Past to the Future by mudbloodproud [ - ] (3464 words)
I would like to thank Rena for all her hard work helping me with this chapter.

Everything you recognise belongs to J.K. Rowling. I am thankful to her to be able to play in this world for my own, and hopefully your, amusement.

2. Explanations by mudbloodproud [ - ] (3406 words)
I would like to thank Rena and Alyssa (harry4lif) for making sure this is ready for you to read.

I don't own anything you recognise. It all belongs to J.K. Rowling. I am thankful to be able to play in her world.

3. Memories and An Unexpected Guest by mudbloodproud [ - ] (3414 words)
Many thanks to Alyssa (harry4lif) for being a wonderful friend and beta.

I am not J.K. Rowling. Anything you recognise is hers. I am just thankful to play in her world for a little while.


4. A New Challenge by mudbloodproud [ - ] (3135 words)
I wish to thank my wonderful beta, Alyssa (harry4lif).

I am not J.K. Rowling. I am thankful to her to be able to play in her world. If only for a little while.

5. Promised Freedom by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2879 words)
Again, I need to thank my beta, Alyssa (harry4lif).

I am not J.K. Rowling. Everything in this story you recognise is hers. I am thankful to play in this world for a time.

6. Out of Time and Place by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2014 words)
I wish to thank my wonderful friend and beta, Alyssa (harry4lif).

I would also like to thank Thea (ProfPosky) for the inspiration for this chapter.

Everything you recognise belongs to J.K. Rowling. I am thankful to her for creating a world which I get to play in.


7. The Burrow by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2048 words)
I wish to thank my beta, Alyssa, (harry4lif).

I do not own anything you recognise in this story. J.K. Rowling owns it all. I am just thankful to be able to play in her world for a little while.

8. Questions without Answers by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2332 words)
I would like to thank my beta: Maple_and_PheonixFeather. Once again, she found all those pesky little things that I missed and made this chapter so much better.

I also wish to thank my faithful readers. My muse is back and is going full steam writing chapters for this story. So updates will be coming. Thank you for sticky with me. I hope you enjoy the new chapters.

I am not J.K. Rowling. Everything you recognise belongs to her. I am just thankful to play in her world for a little while.



****************