Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Fourth Marauder by ginnygirl16

Printer
Summary: Peter Pettigrew was always the misunderstood one. He was never talented on the Quidditch pitch like James. He couldn't woo the girls like Sirius. Nor, was he the well-liked Prefect and sometimes soft-spoken Remus. So how did he fit into this famous group of boys? Was he just the wimpy kid who just sort of tagged along behind them? No, he was not. So what was he?
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 6293 Viewcount: 6491
Published on: 06/05/09 Updated On: 07/23/09



Story Notes: This story is the result of a heated 'Peter' discussion over on the forums. Thank you to my lovely classmates who inspired me to write this!My great appreciation goes out to OliveOil_Med, Afifa, and Azhure for all their help beta-ing.
--ginnygirl16


1. First Impressions by ginnygirl16 [ - ] (1717 words)

2. Mishaps on the Quidditch Pitch by ginnygirl16 [ - ] (1868 words)
I'm dreadfully sorry for the delay, but here it is! Thanks once again to Molly (OliveOil_Med)for beta-ing and doing a terrific job getting me to write at my full potential. If you notice, there is a quote taken from Quidditch Throughout the Ages somewhere in the middle of this chapter. Enjoy!
--ginnygirl16


3. Transfiguration Trouble by ginnygirl16 [ - ] (2708 words)
Thanks to Molly (OliveOil_Med) for doing a brilliant job beta-ing.

--ginnygirl16