Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

A Broken Heart Stops by mudbloodproud

Printer
Summary: Abigail Sampson Black lived for almost fifteen years away from the love of her life. She raised his son alone.

Her love for him never wavered. Her heart beat only for him. What happens when in a moment of anger she lashes out and those are the last words he hears from her? With her love dead, Abby just doesn’t have the will to go on.


This is loosely based on the song, ‘Beaches of Cheyenne’ by Garth Brooks. It was going to be a songfic but my muse had another idea.


This is a companion one-shot to The Unknown Heir. It also ties into Love Beyond Forever. This is the story of Abby’s death that Skylar refers to in chapter two of The Unknown Heir.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Dark/Angsty Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Character Death, Mental Disorders, Suicide, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 2725 Viewcount: 1710
Published on: 06/14/09 Updated On: 06/14/09



Story Notes: The suicide warning is not for intentional but for mention of possible suicide.


1. Harsh Words and A Life Lost by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2725 words)
I wish to thank my friend and beta, Alyssa (harry4lif).

Credit must also go to Garth Brooks and his song Beaches of Cheyenne for inspiring this story.

Anything you may recognise belongs to J.K. Rowling. I can only take credit for Abby and Skylar. I am thankful to her to be able to play in this world for a time.