Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Double by OHara

Printer
Summary: Six years after the Battle of Hogwarts, Draco Malfoy is recruited by a sinister organization called the Confederacy, which is bent on destroying Muggle-borns all over Britain.

But Draco turns traitor and becomes a double agent for the Ministry. Can he and handler Astoria Greengrass stop the Confederacy before they wreak havoc on the Wizarding World?
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Abuse, Alternate Universe, Mild Profanity, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 8998 Viewcount: 8123
Published on: 07/01/09 Updated On: 07/27/10



Story Notes: This is the plot bunny that wouldn't die! I hope the result is entertaining! There will be a slight AU element that contradicts something JKR has said. Please leave a review if you have something to say!

Click Here: to see the gorgeous banner that James Jameson made for the story.


1. The Deal by OHara [ - ] (1706 words)
Here's the first installment! Chapter Two should be posted fairly shortly!
2. The Robbery by OHara [ - ] (4262 words)
I know you've been waiting a long, long time for this chapter and I'm very sorry that I haven't been prompter. Hopefully it'll be worth the wait!
3. The Arrest by OHara [ - ] (3030 words)
I know that this chapter is obscenely late. I hope that everyone can accept my apologies for letting this story fall by the wayside. Enjoy!