Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Snowflakes by The_Dream_Team

Printer
Summary: And there he was. The one boy she could not stand. His messy, jet black hair was ruffled and untidy and his glasses were sitting crooked on his nose. James Potter was here. With Lily. And all her Muggle friends. At a Muggle ski resort. Could things possibly be worse? Oh yeah, Sirius Black is there, too.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 22 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 49468 Viewcount: 156466
Published on: 07/08/09 Updated On: 06/08/15



Story Notes: Anything you recognize belongs to the incredible JK Rowling!


1. Chapter 1:The Christophe Brazier Lodge by The_Dream_Team [ - ] (869 words)

2. Chapter 2 The Hot Tub by The_Dream_Team [ - ] (1267 words)
Here is chapter two!
3. Chapter 3: The Buffet by The_Dream_Team [ - ] (1015 words)
Hello everybody and I hope you enjoy this chapter!
4. Chapter 4:The Ski Lift by The_Dream_Team [ - ] (2287 words)
Here's chapter 4!
5. Chapter 5: The Hot Chocolate Social by The_Dream_Team [ - ] (1648 words)
Thanks so much to Colores, my mod! I hope everybody enjoys chapter 5!
6. Chapter 6: The Warming Hut by The_Dream_Team [ - ] (2992 words)
Chapter six is finally here! Sorry for the long wait! Here's an extra long chapter to make up for it. I'd like to thank my Mod, Colores for helping so much and dealing with my many typos! I would absolutely love it if you would leave a review because I love hearing what you have to say! Thanks and enjoy!
7. Chapter 7: The Man in the Mask by The_Dream_Team [ - ] (1500 words)
Sorry for the long wait, everyone! Here is chapter 7!
8. Chapter 8: The Diner by The_Dream_Team [ - ] (1904 words)
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy this chapter! I'd like to thank my mod, Colores, for helping with my typos! Thanks!
9. Chapter 9: The Bad News by The_Dream_Team [ - ] (2084 words)
I'm so sorry for the horribly long wait! Please don't be mad... I was extremely busy these past couple of months with finals, basketball, a concussion, schoolwork, an insane Odyssey project, trying to have a social life, and writing. This chapter has been written, deleted (accidentally), rewritten, edited, denied, edited some more, and finally submitted again. Thank you so much, Colores, for pointing out my many errors! I couldn't have submitted this chapter without you! (Unless I had epic editing skills...).
10. Chapter 10: The Chat by The_Dream_Team [ - ] (949 words)
Hello, everyone! This chapter's a little short, but it's just a bit of filler fluff to keep you entertained! Enjoy!
11. Chapter 11: The Death Eater's Request by The_Dream_Team [ - ] (3583 words)
First of all, I am so extremely sorry I haven't updated in months. Finals, school, and everything else kind of ate up all my time so I'm so, so, so sorry it's taken so long to write this chapter! I hope you all like it... even if it is a little late =]
12. Chapter 12: The Letter by The_Dream_Team [ - ] (1646 words)
Hey guys, here is chapter twelve! I hope you enjoy =]
13. Chapter 13: The Ahurewa Forest by The_Dream_Team [ - ] (4014 words)
Wow, sorry this took such a long time. I've been really, really busy... But I hope everyone enjoys chapter 13, it's a long one! =]
14. Chapter 14: The Guest by The_Dream_Team [ - ] (2194 words)
Hello everybody! (If anyone is still even here...) Sorry for the awfully long delay... school got in the way, as did NaNoWriMo. Here's chapter fourteen, though! I hope you all enjoy! *If you've forgotten what has happened, (and I don't blame you, it's been a while) then here's a quick summery! Lily, her Muggle friends, and James and Sirius are all at a Muggle Ski Resort. Since they got there, they've had a couple run-ins with Death Eaters, James' aunt, uncle, and cousin were killed, and Remus has just come to join them. Oh, and Remus is there because he doesn't want to transform into a werewolf on his own. I hope that helped!*
15. Chapter 15: The Sleepover by The_Dream_Team [ - ] (5068 words)
Here we are with chapter fifteen! I hope you guys like this one :)
16. Chapter 16: The Cabin by The_Dream_Team [ - ] (2440 words)
Hey guys, here is chapter sixteen! It's a bit late, but I hope you all like it :)
17. Chapter 17: The Truth About Magic by The_Dream_Team [ - ] (1664 words)
Hello! Here is chapter seventeen :) Enjoy!
18. Chapter 18: The Woods by The_Dream_Team [ - ] (2154 words)
So sorry for the long wait, guys : I hope you like this chapter, though!
19. Chapter 19: The Attempt by The_Dream_Team [ - ] (2057 words)
Hey guys, sorry this is super late... I could give you a million excuses for why this chapter took so long, but you don't want to hear that! I hope you enjoy chapter nineteen, despite the long wait :)
20. Chapter 20: The Attack by The_Dream_Team [ - ] (2902 words)
Hey guys, sorry this took so long! I hope you enjoy chapter 20 :) Thank you so much, mortaldraco, for beta-ing this, you're awesome! It's been a while, so here's a catch-up: The gang is stuck in a cabin after Remus' werewolf fiasco and there are some Death Eaters wandering around outside and James tried to send a Patronus for help, but it didn't work. And that's what you missed!
21. Chapter 21: The Trial by The_Dream_Team [ - ] (3268 words)
It has been an embarrassingly long time since I updated this story and for that I apologize. I hope you remember what was happening! If not, here's the rundown: The Death Eaters attacked Lily, James, Sirius, Remus, Cassie, Bess, and Jill in the cabin that they were in because Remus had transformed into a werewolf the night before. Lily had been cut by Bellatrix's knife and there was just an announcement that everyone was under arrest. Okay, here's the next chapter!
22. Chapter 22: The End by The_Dream_Team [ - ] (1963 words)
Um hey guys… It's been about three years... sorry. I was randomly inspired to finally write the last chapter of this story! Here we go!