Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Beginning Again by Epicurous

Printer
Summary: AU: With Sirius dead, Ron and Hermione distancing themselves, and Dumbledore unwilling to train him in what he wants to know, Harry must train himself and discover his power. And what will Draco do with this darker more Slytherin Harry?
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Alternate Universe
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Character Death, Mild Profanity, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 6876 Viewcount: 4210
Published on: 07/22/09 Updated On: 07/29/09



Story Notes: This is an AU story. It starts at the end of Harry's fifth year and the story deviates from canon from there.


1. Chapter 1 by Epicurous [ - ] (2748 words)
I'm writing this because I love Harry Potter Fanfiction and also so I can work on my writing before I start college at the end of the summer. So, feel free to critique and review as much as you want; I would appreciate it. I'm going to try and write a couple of chapters a week. So without further ado, here is the first chapter.

I do have five chapters written and am currently working on the the sixth. Just waiting for approval.

2. Chapter 2 by Epicurous [ - ] (4128 words)
Disclaimer: I do not and am not trying to own any of the works or ideas of J.K. Rowling. She is the sole owner of that material.