Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Dawes & Carlise by OliveOil_Med

Printer
Summary: A companion story to The Deer Woman.

Corina Payton and her father, Connor, are recruiters for the Bell Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Their job entails them traveling all across the country, inviting Muggle-born and raised children to attend their school. When they arrive at an Indian boarding school, though, on what seems like a routein visit, they learn all about what can happen behind closed doors when no one bothers to look.

Suddenly, a simple invitation becomes so much more. It becomes a mission...

I am OliveOil_Med of Ravenclaw, and this is my entry for the Chronicle of Despair Forestalled.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Historical
Characters: None
Warnings: Abuse, Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 17019 Viewcount: 13079
Published on: 07/24/09 Updated On: 08/20/10





1. Chapter 1 'Boarding School' by OliveOil_Med [ - ] (3429 words)
The Paytons arrive at the Indian boarding school with the intent of recruiting on of their Muggle-born students to attend the Bell Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Thank you to my betas, Russia and MorganRay.

2. Chapter 2 Behind Closed Doors by OliveOil_Med [ - ] (5022 words)
When the Paytons receive an in-depth lesson in just how the Indian students are 'civilized', they learn far more than they would have wish to.

Thank you, MorganRay!

3. Chapter 3 Righting Supposed Wrongs by OliveOil_Med [ - ] (2989 words)
Connor Payton attempts to right the injustice he believes has been done to Annie, despite his daughter's strong objections.

Thanks again to Heather for being a great beta!

4. Chapter 4 Retribution by OliveOil_Med [ - ] (4347 words)
Corina gets ready to leave Pennsylvania, but not before she has to give up something she cherishes.

Thanks to Apruva, my beyond amazing beta!

5. Epilogue Afterthought by OliveOil_Med [ - ] (1232 words)
With her departure to Bell only days away, Corina contemplates Annie Two-Moons and the events of the past weak with quiet reasoning.