Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

My Guardian Angel by gossipweaver

Printer
Summary:

The line that separates the dream world and reality disappears, leaving them lost in their reflections, unaware they have been selected as the lucky chosen few in the realm of love…

Part 1 of MY GUARDIAN ANGEL series:

1.My Guardian Angel 2.When I See Only You 3.The Boy Next Door


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 13 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 16793 Viewcount: 49324
Published on: 01/01/05 Updated On: 02/10/05






1. Chapter 1 Under the Mistletoe by gossipweaver [ - ] (1228 words)
This story explores the characters of Harry, Ginny, their special relationship together, and how both will become stronger as a result of the other.

It was Ginny's third year at Hogwarts and all she really wanted was to lead a normal life free of Harry Potter. But she still found herself struggling with the feelings she always had for him. She knew her feelings would never be reciprocated. Afterall, why would the great Harry Potter care about a little girl like her?

Harry's fourth year at Hogwarts had not been the same as before because he was beginning to feel like the third wheel within Ron and Hermione. Why couldn't he be like the other fourteen year olds, who seem so busy with families, friends and relationships, while all he could feel was the silence and emptiness inside his heart. How could he ever love a person when his life had been one that was full of loneliness and turmoil?
2. Chapter 2 Dream Catcher by gossipweaver [ - ] (1035 words)
After another roller-coaster ride of emotions and disappointments, Ginny again allows Harry into her heart.
3. Chapter 3 Harry's Nightmare by gossipweaver [ - ] (1027 words)
Harry finally notices Ginny but it may be too late.
4. Chapter 4 The Unconscious Embrace by gossipweaver [ - ] (1109 words)
In the heat of the moment, Ginny is willing to do anything to save Harry.
5. Chapter 5 Awakening by gossipweaver [ - ] (1251 words)
Was it an illusion or was it reality? They don't really know. But what happened that night at the church would change the dynamics of their relationship forever.
6. Chapter 6 Too Numb to Cry by gossipweaver [ - ] (1057 words)
Dawn usually symbolizes happy beginnings, but Ginny finds herself too numb to cry.
7. Chapter 7 Firenze's Omen by gossipweaver [ - ] (1178 words)
The stars can be wrong. It has happened before.
8. Chapter 8 As They Criss-cross by gossipweaver [ - ] (1223 words)
All Harry wanted was to tell Ginny how he felt about her. But perhaps Ginny is right. Maybe they are not meant to be.
9. Chapter 9 Heart Broken by gossipweaver [ - ] (1057 words)
Harry was too late. He didn't tell Ginny in time and he may have lost her forever. Now Harry must come to terms with the fact that she would never really know how he truly felt about her.
10. Chapter 10 Lost In Reflection by gossipweaver [ - ] (1728 words)
"Remember that night...? You and I... it was paradise..."
11. Chapter 11 Mirage by gossipweaver [ - ] (1591 words)
Can Harry and Ginny do the impossible and turn illusion into reality?
12. Chapter 12 Second Chance by gossipweaver [ - ] (1529 words)
Blessed with a second chance, Harry is going to make sure he doesn't make the same mistake again, or does he? He has won many battles but can he conquer his inner demons?
13. Chapter 13 Déjà Vu? (Conclusion) by gossipweaver [ - ] (1780 words)
They are two different people from completely different backgrounds. The girl is the youngest only daughter in a very big loving family. Being her mother's baby girl, she is very protective of her and doesn't want her to grow up.
The boy is an only child that lost his parents when he was still a baby. Forced to grow up faster than he should, he has never experienced the feeling of love and being love all his life. Burdened by fame as a result of his lightning scar, all he wants is a normal life.
... and they find themselves under the mistletoe once again.